aboutThis

hey, like my works? happy with your new template? then a cup of coffee will also makes me happy.
why not buy one for me? ;)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Insan, New XML Blogger Template

This is "insan". Formerly a wordpress theme created by instah.

But now, this template also available for blogspot user.

A tan with three columns so you could put everything on the sidebar. Entrecard, projectwonderful, or even an ancient widget such as blogrush.

See the preview of my temporary blog demo below.



A new search widget belongs to draft.blogger.com also installed.

You might download the code here. Always make a backup before installing any new template.

Don't know how to? Ask a blogger!

Dropping card, dropping comment (not spam!) or leave me a tip is someway to thank me. :)

Hey, you think this template is not cool enough? Don't worry, i have so many template. Check it, all listed here.

No comments: